The AGM 2017 and administration work
We meet this year the 9 of November 2017 in La Huninguoise to review the past year and fix objective for the year 2018.
The last was really productive in term of competition with a participation 9 tournaments (2 for ladies football, 1 for camogie and 6 for men football). The previous year show us coach (Matthieu Coq) graduated for Hurling and men’s football.
The pitch situation are not evaluated but the training pitch is stabilize in Sangrubenweglein the Sunday morning.
The year 2018 will be more based on social aspect and an amelioration of the 2017 success.
The new committee will work to success to this objective. He is composed to:
- Chairman: Larry Pierce
- Secretary: Matthieu Coq
- Treasurer: Niall O’Sullivan
- Public Relation officer: Matthieu Coq
- Registrar: Paul O’Connell
- Football officer: Sean O’Brien (men) and Louise Mannion (ladies)
- Hurling/Camogie officer: Evigna Dialer
- Social officer: Niall O’Sullivan
- Youth officer: Matthieu Coq
- Health and well being officer: Larry Pierce
In 2018, us secretary will be member of management committee of the GGE as Information Technology Officer.
End of party and Basel GAA social event
The “End of year” party was the 16 of December in the Flanagan’s.
Start of the season
First training session 31st January 2018, in Margaretthen Park at 19h 30 with running shoes.
-Rome 21st April
-Bratislava 26th May
-Augsburg 30th June
-Berlin 22nd September