Join Basel GAA to get involved in Hurling, Camogie and Gaelic Football within a friendly and inclusive atmosphere…
Open to all ages (6+) the Basel GAA club welcomes all levels of ability across the three sports. We’re an international family, a network and a community. So whether you play on the pitch, spectate at the side lines or share in the fun at our social events, we’ve a place for all. Take a look at the membership options below.
100 CHF per year
Full adult membership means you’re registered to play for the club in Hurling / Camogie and Football tournaments. You’ll have access to regular training sessions to develop your skills and fitness, all club social events and entry into all prize draws. It also grants you full voting rights at the AGM, gives you 10% off equipment purchased through the club, and you’ll get a free Basel GAA jersey when you sign up!
75 CHF per year
The Basel GAA Youth section launched in 2019 and has continued to go from strength to strength. Our experienced coaches run structured training sessions in a safe and fun environment for girls and boys from ages 6 – 16. Youth (U18) membership includes weekly training sessions, playing rights, plus a free Basel GAA kit and hurley for new members. Access to our family social events, entry into our regular prize draws and a 10% discount on equipment purchased through the club is also included.
200 CHF per year
Family membership covers up to 2 adults and 3 children. All adults will get all rights associated with full adult members. Youths are eligible to play for the club. Parents who are involved in coaching must register themselves as an Adult Member.
25 CHF per year
Becoming a social member of Basel GAA allows you to join in the fun by attending club social events, and grants you access to any prize draws available to club members.
Ready to join?
Just follow the steps below to register at foireann.ie and pay for your membership online:
- Click on the register link & enter the relevant info into the required fields
- Verify your email address
- Check your inbox & click on the link within the email (check your spam if you can’t find the email)
- Complete your profile & enter any additional info into the mandatory fields
- Select: Club: GAA/ LGFA/ Camogie; County: Europe; and Club: Basel GAA from the dropdown options
- To create a family, go to the Family section & click Add New Family
- Enter Name and Description & click Confirm
- Add a child by clicking on Add Child, enter the relevant info and click Confirm
- Click Edit to edit the child’s profile
Then choose your membership option using the steps below:
- Go to the Membership section & click on Register beside your preferred membership option
- When adding Members, choose yourself or the family member this option applies to
- Click Continue, review your info (including medical and consent details) & read/agree to the code of conduct
- If required, edit the info listed by clicking on the Edit Profile button
- If your membership option has more than one member listed, the info and code of conduct will need to be reviewed and confirmed for each individual
- Click Continue, then underneath the ‘Pay with Card’ option, click Pay Now